- Equity Ordinary Account
- Current Account
- Jijenge Account
- Junior Member
- Teen Member
- Achievers Student Account
- School Fees Account
- Call and Fixed Deposit Account
- Social Institutions Accounts
- Other Services
With the Jijenge Account, you can set aside money from your account regularly to help achieve your goals.
- Account opening balance of Kshs 300.
- Minimum monthly contribution of Kshs. 300 per month.
- No partial withdrawal. Minimum operating lock period of six months.
- Easy to open.
- Convenient: one can access the account through our branches countrywide, agents, ATM networks and mobile banking (Eazzy 247).
- Flexible: Determine your saving period from six months onwards.
- It encourages disciplined savings that can allow saving of small fixed amounts to build a lump sum.
- Access to instant emergency loans of up to 90% of savings at lower rates.
- Original and copy of National ID.