Why should you use MoneyGram?
It is a fast, safe, easy, reliable and convenient way to send or receive money in minutes around the world.
How do I send money using MoneyGram?
Four simple steps to make sure your money gets where it’s needed:
- Visit a MoneyGram agent with some identification, e.g. a passport and fill in a short simple form.
- Pay the amount of money you want to send plus the MoneyGram service fee.
- You will be given a MoneyGram reference number.
- Contact the person receiving the money and give them this number.
What does the receiver require to have to receive money via MoneyGram?
- Request the money transfer reference number from the sender.
- Visit an Equity Bank branch with the acceptable identification.
- Provide the reference number and complete a simple form.
- Issued with the money in local currency.